About the Firm
Experienced Martinsburg Attorneys Protect Clients’ Rights
West Virginia firm provides strong legal solutions for personal injury and employment law matters
When it comes to getting justice for injuries or unfair labor practices, you need an accomplished legal team on your side who is not only knowledgeable about the law but also highly experienced representing clients in these matters. At the Law Offices of Hammer, Ferretti & Schiavoni in Martinsburg, West Virginia, our attorneys have more than 90 combined years of experience successfully navigating a wide range of personal injury, medical malpractice, and employment law cases. Whether you are dealing with injuries from a car accident or facing job discrimination, you can count on our attorneys to represent your best interests.
Highly reputable law firm provides experience and dedication to Eastern Panhandle clients
Personal injury and employment matters can be overwhelming and difficult to manage alone, especially when you are already dealing with physical and financial pain. Residents of Martinsburg and the surrounding areas of Charles Town and Shepherdstown and the counties of Jefferson, Berkeley, and Morgan recommend our law office to friends and family because we are:
- Highly regarded — Clients as well as colleagues recommend our services to their friends and family in need of personal injury, medical malpractice, and employment counsel.
- Well-established — Founded in 1992, our firm has provided people in Martinsburg and across the Eastern Panhandle with trustworthy legal support for more than 25 years.
- Highly responsive — We understand that injuries and employment concerns are stressful, so we are committed to keeping you updated throughout your case and answering your questions as quickly and thoroughly as possible.
It’s important to have an experienced legal team on your side whether you’re challenging your ex-employer for wrongful termination or taking on an insurance company to get the compensation you need for accident injuries. Our attorneys are ready to draw on our knowledge of the law and familiarity with the local landscape to get the best results for you. We offer a free initial consultation so you can move forward with confidence in our ability to help.
Areas of Practice
Martinsburg attorneys committed to resolving your legal matter
Our firm is dedicated to providing West Virginia residents with comprehensive legal solutions in a variety of practice areas:
- Personal injury — Whether you’ve sustained a personal injury because of an auto accident involving a drunk driver or a loved one has been abused in a nursing home, we are dedicated to protecting your rights and getting you justice.
- Labor & employment law — We have years of experience representing clients in labor and employment law cases such as those involving whistleblower actions, unemployment, wrongful termination, and wage and hour disputes.
- Medical malpractice — We have a history of success in medical malpractice cases by holding negligent providers accountable for substandard care, whether in private offices, hospitals, or nursing homes.
With nearly a century of combined experience, our attorneys are confident that we can execute strategies to resolve any of your personal injury, medical malpractice, or employment matters. We are ready to meet with you to discuss the best way to move forward successfully.
Contact an accomplished West Virginia injury and employment attorney for a free consultation
Whether you’re facing a personal injury or employment issue, the attorneys with the Law Offices of Hammer, Ferretti & Schiavoni have the skill and experience you need. We represent plaintiffs in Martinsburg, West Virginia, and the surrounding areas, including Charles Town and Shepherdstown and the Eastern Panhandle counties of Jefferson, Berkeley, and Morgan, and we have been dedicated to doing so since 1992. Please call 304-264-8505 or contact us online
to schedule a free consultation at our Martinsburg office.