About the Firm
Experienced Martinsburg Attorney Protects Clients’ Rights
West Virginia firm provides strong legal solutions for personal injury law matters
When it comes to getting justice for injuries, you need an accomplished legal team on your side who is not only knowledgeable about the law but also highly experienced representing clients in these matters. At the Ferretti Law Office PLLC in Martinsburg, West Virginia, our attorney has over 30 years of experience successfully navigating a wide range of personal injury and medical malpractice cases. Whether you are dealing with injuries from an accident or have suffered from medical malpractice you can count on our attorney to represent your best interests.
Highly reputable law firm provides experience and dedication to Eastern Panhandle clients
Personal injury matters can be overwhelming and difficult to manage alone, especially when you are already dealing with physical and financial pain. Residents of Martinsburg and the surrounding areas of Charles Town and Shepherdstown and the counties of Jefferson, Berkeley, and Morgan recommend our law office to friends and family because we are:
- Highly regarded — Clients as well as colleagues recommend our services to their friends and family in need of personal injury and medical malpractice counsel.
- Well-established — Founded in 1992 (originally known as Hammer Ferretti & Schiavoni), our firm has provided people in Martinsburg and across the Eastern Panhandle with trustworthy legal support for more than 25 years.
- Highly responsive — We understand that injuries and the resulting concerns are stressful, so we are committed to keeping you updated throughout your case and answering your questions as quickly and thoroughly as possible.
It’s important to have an experienced legal team on your side when you’re taking on an insurance company to get the compensation you need for accident injuries. Our attorney is ready to draw on his knowledge of the law and familiarity with the local landscape to get the best results for you. We offer a free initial consultation so you can move forward with confidence in his ability to help.
Areas of Practice
Martinsburg attorney committed to resolving your legal matter
Our firm is dedicated to providing West Virginia residents with comprehensive legal solutions in a variety of practice areas:
- Personal injury — Whether you’ve sustained a personal injury because of an auto accident involving a drunk driver or a loved one has been abused in a nursing home, we are dedicated to protecting your rights and getting you justice.
- Medical malpractice — We have a history of success in medical malpractice cases by holding negligent providers accountable for substandard care, whether in private offices, hospitals, or nursing homes.
With over thirty years of experience, our attorney is confident he can execute strategies to resolve any of your personal injury and medical malpractice matters. He is ready to meet with you to discuss the best way to move forward successfully.
Contact an accomplished West Virginia injury attorney for a free consultation
When you’re facing a personal injury issue, Joe Ferretti of Ferretti Law Office PLLC has the skill and experience you need. We represent plaintiffs in Martinsburg, West Virginia, and the surrounding areas, including Charles Town and Shepherdstown and the Eastern Panhandle counties of Jefferson, Berkeley, and Morgan, and we have been dedicated to doing so since 1992. Please call 304-264-8505 or contact us online
to schedule a free consultation at our Martinsburg office.